Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Moisturizing Coconut Extract 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) (Packaging…

Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Coconut Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask: In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing treat with 98 percent naturally derived ingredients; Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask plus Coconut Extract helps you get soft, smooth and manageable hair
Treat Your Hair in Just 1 Minute: Apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute; Can also be used as a leave in: Apply on damp hair to control frizz for long lasting nourishment; No weigh down, no silicones, no parabens

$47.57

Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Category:


In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing deal with with 98% naturally derived components. Nourishing Deal with 1 Minute Hair Masks + Coconut Extract helps you get comfortable, clean & manageable hair. We contemplate an ingredient to be naturally derived whether it is unchanged from its pure state or has undergone processing but nonetheless retains better than 50% of its molecular construction from its unique plant or mineral supply. This system consists of 98% naturally derived components. The remaining components represent 2% of the system to make sure its sensoriality and preservation.

Be sure this matches by getting into your mannequin quantity.
Coconut Deal with 1 Minute Hair Masks: In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing deal with with 98 % naturally derived components; Nourishing Deal with 1 Minute Hair Masks plus Coconut Extract helps you get comfortable, clean and manageable hair
Deal with Your Hair in Simply 1 Minute: Apply onto moist hair and depart on for 1 minute; May also be used as a depart in: Apply on damp hair to regulate frizz for lengthy lasting nourishment; No crush, no silicones, no parabens
Nourish and Model with Garnier Fructis: From Mega Full to Anti Frizz hair merchandise Garnier has shampoos, depart in conditioners, hair masks, texturizing sprays and extra that will help you care in your hair your approach
Over 100 Years of Pioneering in Hair Care: Since 1904 Garnier has blended naturally impressed and derived components into breakthrough formulation; Nourish your hair with hair coloration and care from Garnier
There is a 1 minute hair masks for each want; Injury Repairing system with Papaya Extract, Shade Vibrancy Deal with with Goji, Nourishing Deal with with Coconut Extract, Strengthening system with Banana, and Smoothing Deal with with Avocado Extract
[amz_corss_sell asin=”B07GVPZJQG”]

Specification: Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Moisturizing Coconut Extract 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) (Packaging…

Product Dimensions

Item Weight

Manufacturer

Item model number

Brand

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Moisturizing Coconut Extract 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) (Packaging…”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Moisturizing Coconut Extract 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) (Packaging…
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Moisturizing Coconut Extract 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) (Packaging…

$47.57

Skinluxcares.com
Logo
Shopping cart